Monday, May 23, 2011

Carrie & Aron's beautiful garden wedding

Carrie & Aron hired me to photograph their wedding about four hours from here... They picked the most beautiful day in the prettiest place to get married.... They found a quaint little wedding hall called Ella's Garden in Tomball just north of Houston, and what a perfect place that was, you can tell it was laid out with a bride in mind! I just had to share a picture of the golf cake... if you want to buy my affection, send me anything with chocolate ganache and I will love you forever! This was hands down the best cake I've ever eaten.... and being a wedding photographer, I've tried a few! We wrapped things up with a trip over to the botanical gardens where every spot was picture perfect and ended up closing the place down! Thanks Carrie & Aron for having me as your historian! and thanks for letting me share some of the little details of your day.


 















No comments: