Thursday, November 27, 2008

Half price Christmas Special


Christmas Special.... For the next three weekends, I'll come to your home in the San Antonio area to do Christmas pictures. The images are yours to keep, and I'll even design your Christmas card if you would like. Special price for this year only, $75.00 for a half hour, $125 for a full hour. Call me or email me at donna@dgustinphoto.com to save your spot on my calendar. (Regular price for a half hour is $150, for a full hour is $300.) Here's a card I just did for one of my favorite families!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testimonial from Ashley Wade:

Donna is an amazing artist when it comes to photography. I have four children and over the years we have tried many photographers. No one captures their natural smiles more than Donna. She takes time with each child and puts them at ease so their true personality shines through in the photograph. They used to dread portrait sessions, but now they eagerly ask "Will that nice lady Donna be taking our pictures again soon?"

We get so many compliments on the children's pictures, as Donna uses untraditional angles and natural poses that capture beautiful moments in time. The value is incredible! All we pay is a sitting fee and we can order as many pictures as we want at discount through Shutterfly. She will even touch up photographs for us or help you design a card.

We feel truly blessed to be able to turn to Donna to capture images of our growing family. She is by far the best photographer we have ever experienced. I highly recommend her services.