Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bridal portraits



This picture reminds me of why I love doing bridal portraits. A bridal portrait is a test run.... it gives you a chance to make sure you like the way your hair and makeup come together PRIOR to the wedding, before it is too late to change it! How do you LOVE that poof behind my head?! That is not how it sat on my head when I tried it on when we bought it in the shop, but that is how my hair dresser made it fit that day, and I didn't want to say anything, she was a friend of the family and was doing it for free.... Boy, the things I have learned over the course of time!

I always include a complimentary bridal session in every wedding package, this gives you the chance to do a test run with your hair and makeup and gives us a chance to see how to best photograph you, when we can take our time and not have to worry that the ceremony is about to start.

No comments: